Monday, May 28, 2012

My New Life

Not everything has changed. But pretty close. In 9 days it will be the One Year Anniversary of the first day I spoke to my fiancee, Kathryn Elizabeth Coppage. And it wasnt even speaking. It was Facebook messaging. facebook. I had been in rehearsal with her for Guys and Dolls for over a month and never said a word. Not a hello. Not nothing. Why? Ummm Duh. Do you know how cool I was? But then boom. Friend request received and it was on. If you asked her the story she would tell a version Im not so proud of but for clarities sake I'll keep this as honest as I can. I laid it on thick. Seriously. I think I could have actually made a run for the new mascot for Lucky Charms. But hey, it worked. And I couldnt be happier with the outcome. So heres the timeline. June 6th,2011 we were friends straight off, September 29th, 2011 she finally caved in and agreed to date me, and May 13th, 2012 agreed to marry me on October 7th, 2012.  Busy year it will have been when June 6th rolls around. I left out the best part she was pregnant when i met her and had the worlds most beautiful girl and future daughter of mine on September 14th, 2011, Aria Rayne. If I ever figure out how to upload photos I will post some of the two of them. We are getting married at Brasstown Valley Resort. Its amazing and I can"t wait!!! I couldnt have dreamed up a better wife and family to gain. Anyways thats just a little filler as to whats gone on in my life the past year. The next will probably double in insanity but be made worthwhile by the company I keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment